Thursday 13 March 2014

Bruno Mars’ mother ‘I knew he was special the instant he was born



The first time singer Bruno Mars performed here was in April 2011. Watch Grammy singer  and songwriter delight crowds in Manila & Cebu were her Filipino mother Bernadette " Bernie " Bayot Hernandez, Jaime 's sister & other family associate . Inquirer Lifestyle had the chance to interview Bernie on raising children in Hawaii with Filipino values ​​, work firm to ensure that the dreams of its kids have been performed & make peace with tattoos. She and Bruno were obviously very close, the way she spoke to him. When he lit his first electronic cigarette, he tweeted that he was leaving the genuine thing for her mom.

She was the first girl he wrote a track about his first composition, " I love you mom, " was recorded when he was only four years, with lyrics that go, "My mom assist me with my voice / Because a megastar singer is my first option / I love you, Mom, you, are my favorite girl / I love you, Mom, you will always be my preferred girl.”In June last year, Bernie died suddenly of an aneurysm, she was only 55. When Bruno got another Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album for “Unorthodox Jukebox" two months ago, he dedicated his victory to his mother: “Mom, I know you're watching, I hope you're smiling, I love you.”Below is the exclusive interview with Bernie with his daughter Jaime:
At first look, Bernadette Bayot Hernandez is your typical Filipino mom. His bag full of knickknacks & family photos, full with a huge bag of pastilles his baon , it supports in my hand & insisted that I try. Facebook confuses her & she called her daughter when she needs a photo via email or when she desires to see his Facebook account, where his children have done for her. She was horrified when her son has a tattoo, and begged time to time to stop adding tattoos on his body. It is a scene that we met with our own moms, except that the son tattoo - Bernie is happy to be Bruno Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment